Get started now!
Are you looking to improve your life situation but don’t know where to start? Have you started to improve your life situation but seem to have hit a wall? Are you achieving your goals but are plateauing with what you can achieve?
No matter where you are in your journey, developing a greater sense of self-awareness and awareness of others will have a great impact on your ability to grow.
Being more aware will help you:
- Be more empowered to achieve your goals and dreams
- Have better relationships
- Let go and heal from past hurts
- Create healthy boundaries
- Be proactive rather than reactive
- Learn to not take things personally
- Look at failures as an opportunity to learn and grow
- Be more intentional with your actions
- Eliminate burnout
- Become more empathetic
- Develop greater self-worth
- Know your true self
The person that we speak to most is ourselves. Our inner voice can either hold us back or empower us.
What we say to ourselves is not always kind, true or helpful. How can we change this? The first step is to have awareness of your thoughts.
Be forewarned, increasing awareness may increase discomfort. However, sometimes you have to breakdown to have breakthroughs. Life has its challenges whether you are aware or not. The question is, do you want to be prepared to handle those challenges?
Enroll today to develop a greater sense of self-awareness and awareness of others!
Get started now!
This course includes:
- One-on-one coaching that caters the learning experience to YOU
- Experiential learning activities so you can deeply learn the content and truly transform
- Reflective questions to help increase awareness of your thoughts, feelings, and actions so you can think, feel, do, and BE MORE of what you want in life!
- Reflective questions that help you realize your unique skill set and how you can make an impact
- Instructional videos that allow you to learn from anywhere and go at your own pace
- Lifetime access to the course
Michael grew up with the belief that if you can learn anything, you can do anything. It proved to be true throughout his life. All of the things he wanted to do were possible because he taught himself how to do it. Whether it was a hobby such as playing basketball or playing guitar, or a career in Learning & Development - it was all possible because of his belief that if he could learn how to do it, he could do it.
Michael has worked in Learning & Development for over 15 years. Michael coached people, facilitated content, and built learning programs while working in the Learning & Development field. Now, he has shifted his focus to coach, facilitate, and build courses related to personal development so that everyone can have access to resources to help them learn and grow.
Michael builds programs using the 70-20-10 model for learning and development. This means that 70% of the learning is taught through experiential learning, 20% is taught by coaching and mentoring, and 10% is taught through formal learning. This means less time in the virtual classroom, and more time experiencing and learning new skills. Michael's courses help you learn quickly, efficiently, and give you the results you're looking for! Enroll in one of the courses today!