The Resilience Advantage™
Skills for personal and professional effectiveness
What would your life be like if…
- You had more energy throughout your day?
- When out of sync, you could reset yourself just like you reset your computer?
- Your communications were clear, rich, and fulfilling?
- You intuitively knew how to respond to change and challenge?
Strengthening resilience is an invaluable strategy for improving health, well-being, personal productivity, and effectiveness. The Resilience Advantage™ workshop provides a practical framework of self-regulation tools, techniques and resilience-building practices that dramatically help individuals gain more poise and clarity in the face of change and overwhelm. Improved composure facilitates clearer thinking and a stronger identity with one’s life purpose and core values.
Purchase this course if you want to:
- Reduce stress, anxiety, and depression
- Increase vitality and resilience to stress and illness
- Increase regenerative sleep
- Increase your ability to handle challenging people and situations
- Increase situational awareness in relationships, social engagements, and projects
- Enhance your ability to focus, process information and solve problems
- Heighten creativity and innovation
- Increase access to your intuition for fast, effective decision-making on complex issues
This course includes:
- 8hrs of live instructor lead virtual training scheduled to best meet your needs.
- Guidebook, with extra handouts.
- Free Inner Balance trainer (retail price of $129 USD) + coaching on the Inner Balance device.
Sharon has a passion for inspiring people to make positive changes in their lives and in the lives of those around them. She is a Licenced HeartMath® Trainer, a Board-Certified Safety Professional (CRSP), and a former police officer. Working as an independent consultant to provide people with effective skills for improving mental health is how she chooses to make the world a better place.
Sharon’s purpose is to share her knowledge, skills, and experiences with others to help them improve their resilience to life’s challenges. Her work focuses on sharing the science behind the physiological connection between the heart & brain, and techniques that empower people to take advantage of that connection to improve mental health, performance, well-being, and personal effectiveness.
Sharon’s motivation for sharing HeartMath comes from being in a family where three of five members suffer with depression causing her to be on a constant search to understand the disabling condition, avoid it herself, and find effective ways to help family members when the healthcare system falls short. Sharon is inspired by the progress her family members have made and has observed that building skills instead of taking pills has been the most sustainable approach to improving their health.